Dear Church Family,
Starting Sat, May 16, at 11:30 am, we are restarting our worship services. We are providing a set of measures to keep us safe and healthy. You are welcome to attend only if you feel comfortable. This is Phase 1, and lasting Four Saturdays. Sabbath School classes will restart at Phase 2 on Sat, June 13. Only classes that decide to start, can start. If a class would rather wait a little longer, they are fine to wait. Other meetings will restart slowly as announced. Services and other meetings will have an online option for you to participate.
Worship Service may be viewed live at 11:30 am on the church's Facebook page:
Please note: attendance is not mandatory, but if you attend, please do so following these safety guidelines:
1. If you are at risk (elderly, ill, or having symptoms), please do not attend.
2. We highly advise 6-feet physical distancing for all meetings.
3. No physical contact outside of family units (especially children).
4. No shared food or drinks at any time.
5. We will provide hand sanitizing stations throughout the building.
6. Individuals are welcome to use personal protection equipment.
7. Seating is assigned in every other pew with two-three sitting stations per pew.
8. A greeter is available at the entrance to open the door (no contact for you).
9. Bulletins and materials, if any, will only be picked up by you and not handed.
10. A deacon will provide guidance to available spots.
11. Each speaker will be using their own assigned mic and not share it.
12. During Children’s Story, if any, children will sit with their parents.
13. For now, Children’s Offerings are discontinued.
14. Church offerings can be placed in a stationary plate during the offering calls.
15. The money will be counted as directed by the treasurer.
16. The church will be cleaned and disinfected on Fridays by the custodial company.
Changes to the worship services:
1. Worship services start at 11:30 am until we go to Phase 2.
2. It is a scaled-down service:
a. Welcome, announcements, prayer requests, and Opening Combined Prayer
b. Opening Music segment (1-2 musical pieces)
c. Offering call and prayer
d. Sabbath message (including closing prayer)
Keller Come and See